Gallery

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nonya has ended...

do you have Little Nonya Withdrawal Syndrome? Hehe...
some frens tell me they do miss rushing home after work and turning couch potato for at least 1 hr every weekday night jus to catch this drama... !!!

well i personally was attached to my TV set too for those 30 days

Not because I wanna watch my own performance lah, but to see the whole complete production. I know roughly how my scenes were gonna be like but have no idea how the other scenes would be like, and when I started watching I became totally hooked!

I love the lighting which totally puts the tv viewers into that 50s era in a flash and the many eye catching details of the set, costumes and background.

I suppose many of u have your own fave Little Nonya characters in your hearts right?

I do too!!

My Fave is Uncle ChengSheng (played by Piere Png.

TOtally think his acting rocks, hehe and could see the improvement in his Mandarin (compared to those days when we acted in Shining Stars)!! And I love it when he goes 'tri la li lala baba, tri la li lala nonya...'

This is truly a good drama whom many people have put their efforts into, kudos to the ppl behind the scenes especially!! This project took months n months to prepare!! :D Cheers, to the entire crew!

5 comments:

pink. said...

Haha. My withdrawal syndrome is in the sense that I miss watching the show but on other days, I'll also be a counch potato for around 3 hours or so. Haha. So yar.

But I don't really have my own fave Little Nonya character. I just love the show as a show and not really because of specific characters.

By the way, do you see the "Start it, Show it, Share it" banners on webbies or ads on tv? I find the campaign pretty meaningful and thought you would be interested in it as well. Heh. It's basically a campaign to urge Singaporeans to be kinder to make Singapore a nicer place to live in. If you have some spare time, I'll be good if you can visit http://kindness.sg to show your support for the campaign. It's for a good cause. Heh.

Got to go. BYE!

James Lau said...

Hi Eelyn, hope that TCS will have a good role in your next show , and become Big Sister in TCS |:)

DJ Yoshiki said...

Huiwen ,sure lotsa people hv miss the 9pm the little nyonya. i do miss you this "indecisive" da xiao jie. u making people "love" u and "hate" u ..this is the breakthru for u in acting.well u not big role but u part of the main role ( kinda CSI when u know abt Joanne get rape in the show) . jia you and maybe next time u be the good character in show..

"zhen zhu jia you " !!!

Unknown said...

just wanted to say great acting and great show, I was all the espiodes on youtube even though I am not in singapore haha, jia you!!

James Lau said...

Ai yoyo , the so call "Nonya" speical 3mins ending so "lao ya"